BSL-3 Testing, Certification & Performance Verification
Biosafety Level 3 [BSL-3] facilities must be designed, operated, and maintained to continually achieve the critical containment required per facility and regulatory requirements. TSS' BSL-3 testing, certification, and performance verification services provide assurance that your facility is operating reliably and as intended. From facility program development through design, construction and performance verification testing, let TSS' proven knowledge and experience of BSL-3 requirements work for you!
For each BSL-3, TSS' Technical Writing team will generate a facility-specific Testing, Certification, and Performance Verification protocol to ensure compliance with guidelines by USDA, NIH, OSHA, and the CDC. Utilizing facility and industry performance verification standards and best practices, including ANSI Z9.14, TSS will assist in a facility risk-assessment to define an annual testing plan that meets your specific performance verification and certification needs.
With TSS' expertise and experience in testing and certifying Biosafety Cabinets [BSCs], HEPA filters, and controlled environments, annual BSL-3 facility testing, and performance verification becomes a single-vendor solution. We are your certified commissioning professionals.
BSL-3 testing and performance verification may include the following services:
- BSC, HEPA filter, or other primary containment certification
- Room differential pressure monitor calibration
- Room Integrity Verification
- Room Airflow Profile & Room Air Exchange Rate Calculation
- Failure analysis of primary systems
- Performance Verification of HVAC systems: Including redundancy testing, real-time differential pressure data logging & real-time verification of directional airflow during failure testing with visual smoke source
- Review and/or generation of SOPs
- Small and large-scale decontamination for your BSL-3 or related equipment
Technical Safety Services is ready to help you meet all your BSL-3 requirements with our quality BSL-3 testing, certification, and performance verification services. Please contact TSS at 800-877-7742 or online to discuss your specific needs.
With every service call, TSS offers you
- responsive service to minimize downtime
- customized documentation and technical writing services
- subject matter experts to assess and address facility performance issues
- online access to your equipment inventory and certification
- the assurance of an ISO 9001-certified quality system
TSS gives you ultimate control of your controlled environments. Our comprehensive selection of services includes everything you need to operate safely and effectively, while remaining compliant. From testing and certification, to cGMP validation and documentation services, to commissioning and decommissioning, TSS is your go-to provider of laboratory testing, certification and environmental services.